collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 152 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12958
  • stats Total Posts: 129953
  • stats Total Topics: 18176
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Hillary/Trump Debate  (Read 6503 times)

Offline gordmanca

• Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 8
Re: Hillary/Trump Debate
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2016, 04:46:41 PM »
And now all they have to choose from is Curly or Mo...lol.
Self made Bullionaire.

Offline mentalcoincoin

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: B.C.
  • Kudos: 19
  • Tip Of The $pear
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2016, 09:40:51 AM »
Its surprizing but not unexspected that Canadian Media tows the US Media's one sided line( Get Hillary elected no matter what).Every night on our Global TV (liberal station) they tow the line against Trump. My hope is people wake up to this one sidedness that"all" the media is blantly showing .There are 2 sides to each news story,and the corporate owners decide which story is headlined.So many Hoople Heads believe this B.S!So much deceit,so much lie's and now the US media is beating the drums for war on Russia. Hillary claims evil Russia hacking US election <~ShOcK~> lol!!!@*  As one fellow I read on a blog posted -Trump needs to ask Hillary during the debate loud and clear,"Tell us of the list of your successes  in your 30yrs in politics".Then read off the true list of her failure's {-applause-}  As someone here posted -Out of 310,000,000 people this is the best 2 they come up with? <-thinking->

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 130
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2016, 08:45:59 PM »
Hey.Mcc.My bet is Trump is in .The desparate ploys by Hillarys backers are just that .They are desparate to buy off their crimes against humanity( the towers#1) in a small amount of atrosities committed against the world.They could have dreamed  up all this last minute crap against Trump years ago.But they thought they had it in the bag. becuase they can buy anybody.If trump looses the election he will have won the war becuase he will not quit.Hope the american people can buy enough depends for hilary.Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline mentalcoincoin

• PPT Invited
  • Tip Of The $pear
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2016, 11:22:40 AM »
Yes some very BIG  Hillary backers <-laugh-> CNN and  most all large US&Can media.
 Amazingly soon as anything concidered negative about Hillary is mentioned,something always makes it quickly go away. lol!!!@*
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-19/cnn-loses-satellite-feed-just-republican-congressman-mentions-wikileaks

Offline gordmanca

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2016, 05:06:23 PM »
From what I've seen, Fox news loves Trump, and CNN loves Clinton (IMO). But what about the comedians and late night show's? They aren't Republican or Democrat, they have nothing to do with the politic's (except to vote) and yet the joke's and satire's are 90% about Trump! It's not a conspiracy by the comedians, Saturday Night Live isn't rigging the election, yet almost ALL of them focus on the person who is the biggest joke.
Trump loved the Republican's during the convention and he became their candidate and future leader, it was a match made in heaven. But now he thinks they are out to get him too, his own people? The Republican's gave him great power, and now they can't control him, he's out of control, so the very people who believed in him, are running as far as they can to get away from him.
If America gives him great power by voting him President, and when he runs out of control, AGAIN, the price to pay will more grim then anything they can even imagine.
I also think that no matter who is elected, America is going to war. And I hope it's Clinton and conventional war, and not Trump and nuclear war.
Self made Bullionaire.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2016, 08:56:14 PM »
Hey gord it do not matter.They just got to shoot somebody.would not be the american way .with out a shooting.Every country in the world is still sitting on their nucs except us dumb ?????????.Luck Mcbain.

Offline Wil

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2016, 06:25:08 AM »
CNN and  most all large US&Can media.
CNN is so one sided for Clinton we've turned them off!  Politics is all they can talk about, it's cheap to broadcast.  Thought one  'N' in CNN stood for news...Wil

Offline mentalcoincoin

• PPT Invited
  • Tip Of The $pear
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2016, 09:06:12 AM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/301923-letters-spell-out-rig-it-behind-clinton-at-debate  lol!!!@* <-laugh-> lol!!!@* <-laugh-> lol!!!@*
ManOman -the world loses with either one of these  [^Crazy!#] SOBs.my2cents

Offline gordmanca

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2016, 04:33:49 PM »
CNN and  most all large US&Can media.
CNN is so one sided for Clinton we've turned them off!  Politics is all they can talk about, it's cheap to broadcast.  Thought one  'N' in CNN stood for news...Wil
LOL, I know what you mean Wil. And does that "Breaking News" on the bottom of the screen EVER go away?? And what about that blonde lady with the crazy looking eye's that defends Donald Trump. She could be on Hillary Clinton's side and still scare the living ba-jesus out of my brother and me...lol. My bro said she must have gone to the Jim Jones school of psycho before she got into politics.
Self made Bullionaire.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2016, 07:01:08 PM »
Hey Gord the debates are over.Time to see if the american population is smarter than Canadians.What we vote for is just plain gut wrenching.In my booksLuck Mcbain.