collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Heads_Up

Dot Guests: 165 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12992
  • stats Total Posts: 130653
  • stats Total Topics: 18283
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Hillary/Trump Debate  (Read 7084 times)

Offline mentalcoincoin

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: B.C.
  • Kudos: 19
  • Tip Of The $pear
Hillary/Trump Debate
« on: October 02, 2016, 07:48:35 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDbphpn4_Mg    <~ShOcK~>

Say what you will,but clearly what were these people up to with Hillary's  podium? Nobody was around Trumps!<-shock_>

Offline gordmanca

• Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 8
Re: Hillary/Trump Debate
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 08:57:40 PM »
Clinton doesn't even need the debate questions, heck, she doesn't even need to open her mouth....here is why:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tBX5QDyFjw
Self made Bullionaire.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 134
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 08:25:52 PM »
Hey Gord that was funny but how did you remove 80 years from grandma.Hell I could have found her interesting back then if I did not have to beatoff Monica.Wonder which one of the clintons got the most ;D.Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline kcm

• Province/State: NW Minnesota
  • Kudos: 31
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 10:16:43 PM »
I've gotta wait till we go to town next, but found some videos on YouTube that I want to get and watch. Sounds like a lot of good, juicy investigation work being done on Hillery. STILL cannot get over how she has been able to make it this far!!

kcm
The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous.

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.

Offline hawkeye

• Kudos: 3
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 08:43:12 AM »
I can't see how Hillary or Trump made it this far.  Doesn't say too much about the nomination process or the voters.   It is a sad, sad situation.

Offline gordmanca

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2016, 05:17:48 PM »
I can't see how Hillary or Trump made it this far.  Doesn't say too much about the nomination process or the voters.   It is a sad, sad situation.

More and more Americans are saying that on Facebook hawkeye...LOL...the rest of the world is watching, and these are the best 2 they could get! From what I have seen so far, I think they are both pathological.
Self made Bullionaire.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2016, 07:51:56 PM »
Big problem down there is they need a expendable scape goat.If it cant be bought it has to be shot.Hilary is bought and expendable.Trump on the other hand is one of the buyers.That being said he is still expendable any body can have a accident.I fully expected the first black president to be Shot but the majority of white and blacks put him into office and the rich old boys were confused and treaded lightly.they do not want another civil war at home.when they can create wars in any third world country, just too keep the mighty dollar rolling.Trump being one of them.they are treading lightly.Confused or just not sure of how to go against one of their own.Eitherway they will have to deal with trump in the end.Will not be pretty.Just my thoughts mcbain.

Offline Wil

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2016, 06:05:58 AM »
I can't see how Hillary or Trump made it this far.
It's amazing alright.  They have so many good, qualified candidates and end up with those two!
Guess it pays to be rich, that's all that seems to  matter.  But then, we're not too far behind.     ...Wil

Offline gordmanca

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2016, 10:11:39 PM »
Big problem down there is they need a expendable scape goat.If it cant be bought it has to be shot.Hilary is bought and expendable.Trump on the other hand is one of the buyers.That being said he is still expendable any body can have a accident.I fully expected the first black president to be Shot but the majority of white and blacks put him into office and the rich old boys were confused and treaded lightly.they do not want another civil war at home.when they can create wars in any third world country, just too keep the mighty dollar rolling.Trump being one of them.they are treading lightly.Confused or just not sure of how to go against one of their own.Eitherway they will have to deal with trump in the end.Will not be pretty.Just my thoughts mcbain.

If someone was shooting at them, I think they are both the type to grab the nearest person and use them as a human shield. Which would be hilarious if the shooting was at a debate...can you imagine Hillary and Donny both spinning around each other jockeying for the back spot...lol.
And of course if they both survived, deny it ever happened.....lmao.
No wonder the comedians are in heaven, with these two!
Self made Bullionaire.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2016, 07:31:46 PM »
Hey Gord.Used to be every fourth president was assinated buy the good ole boys for not playing to their fiddle.The Kennedy fiasco was a prime example.along with the 911 fiasco.With todays technology it is getting harder to commit murder and cover it up.The poeple aint that stupid.The good ole rich boys cannot see the righting on the wall.Folks are waking up.I give it a year after the election before somebody dies.Today was the first time I heard of the goofs running for vice president.Bet they are bought and payed forYea we got the fathers son andValadimer is killig himself Laughing.Billionairs whether communist or capilist all the same in my book.Luck Mcbain.