collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 181 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13005
  • stats Total Posts: 130832
  • stats Total Topics: 18306
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Hi New prospectors from B.C.  (Read 3220 times)

Offline Going_Great

• Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 0
  • Me and my grandson
Hi New prospectors from B.C.
« on: February 15, 2009, 06:07:06 PM »
Hello everyone,  <-wave->

I have just started out on my new adventure of prospecting with my future son-in-law. We both love being outdoors and roughing it. Although I have not been out much in the last few years new my partner has brought me back to the wonderful world of being outdoors. We have just had our first experiance with the government people when we got our BCeid  and our FMC's. We can see that this is going to be an intersesting trip. It has been a great find discovering this forum and it has already helped me out in the first 5 minutes i was on the site. We are looking forward to chatting with new people and finding out new information. From what I have read on some of the postings there are lots of freindly helpful people out there willing to share and help. I have lots to learn so please be patient with me. <-wave->

Going Great

ClickTheYellowChick

Re: Hi New prospectors from B.C.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 07:54:19 PM »
Hi, there, outdoors people. 

<-wave-> What a great experience for a son in law to be and you to share.    {-applause-}

This whole hunting for gold deal was how I finally bonded with my curious MIL, after her retirement and moving in with us, back many years ago--may she rest in peace.  She was a crackerjack and I miss her dearly! 

As far as being patient with you is concerned?  Sure, why not?  None of us were born knowing how to do this from the delivery room!  [&whistle#]

And if you find someone that isn't patient with you and your son in law to be?  Then one of you hold'em good, give one of us a shout, and we'll be over to kick in the shins for you.   <-yes_>

Offline shiver

• Administrator
  • Province/State: Canada
  • Kudos: 25
    • CGPF
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 03:22:00 AM »
Welcome to the forum Going_Great!!  {cool^sign}  Glad you found us!

Offline Seeker

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: BC Canada
  • Kudos: 9
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 05:23:58 PM »
Welcome aboard Going_Great   <-wave->