collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

mulletator

Dot Guests: 181 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13049
  • stats Total Posts: 131599
  • stats Total Topics: 18398
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: BC Handyman's Gold collecting adventures.  (Read 92673 times)

Offline BC Handyman

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Cranbrook, BC
  • Kudos: 15
Re: BC Handyman's Gold collecting adventures.
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2015, 10:10:01 AM »
 <-NO_> <-NO_> <-NO_> Well the day I didn't want but knew was close, has arrived. I took a few screened buckets of material, packed all the equip outta there & hoped I can still drive up next week.

[Old attachment removed automatically]

Offline BC Handyman

• PPT Invited
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2015, 09:03:40 PM »
The snow seems to be on my claim for good now, so now is the time to clean what I found, here is a glory shot of about fifty thousand fly poops  <-party->

Offline BC Handyman

• PPT Invited
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2015, 06:37:14 PM »
Well other then mining on my neighbours claims, mining on my claim for the season is done. I may take a snowmobile up there 1 or 2 times, but other then that I'm ready to submit another SOW. Even though I got more gold from other claims in last 2 weeks then mine all year, I still veiw this season as a success. I met alot of good folks, learned alot, & got a plan for the future of my claim, and heck I even found a few bucks in gold <-good_>
Also if any of you miners will be in the Cranbrook area, I invite you to Miners night at the legendary byng roadhouse on wed Nov 25. It's my mining partners bar & we are having a year end get together. I'll be bringing & setting up my bluebowl along with some cons I carefully prepped to run & am dying to see whats in it. We prob start around 630-7pm

Offline BC Handyman

• PPT Invited
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2015, 06:42:07 PM »
Well as a Christmas treat I'll share something I just got, I dont want to say too much, but I will say it did not come from my claim, but it was in found in my area. It was found not very long ago, it weighs a hair over 2ozt & I made a trade with the claim owner so I could keep it. As far as I know it's the biggest piece found in decades in this area & I now own all of it.   <-yahoo_>
Keep looking for the big gold people, this is proof the oldtimers didn't get it all. [<-panning->]
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 145
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2015, 06:53:46 PM »
Well as a Christmas treat I'll share something I just got, I dont want to say too much, but I will say it did not come from my claim, but it was in found in my area. It was found not very long ago, it weighs a hair over 2ozt & I made a trade with the claim owner so I could keep it. As far as I know it's the biggest piece found in decades in this area & I now own all of it.   <-yahoo_>
Keep looking for the big gold people, this is proof the oldtimers didn't get it all. [<-panning->]
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all.
Great post and great pic.Does not matter where you got it.Aslong as was close to your area.I take it as a x-mas present and a good reminder to us all that there is good untouched gold out there.Thanks and kudos merry x-mas Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline BC Handyman

• PPT Invited
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2015, 03:01:41 PM »
Great post and great pic.Does not matter where you got it.Aslong as was close to your area.I take it as a x-mas present and a good reminder to us all that there is good untouched gold out there.Thanks and kudos merry x-mas Mcbain.

Thanks, yup it was close enough I'm pretty sure my claim has one too if not one thats even bigger <-yes_> Crazy thing is I talked about finding a 2oz nugget in the spot it was found & an hour later it was found in that same spot <-shock_>

Offline BC Handyman

• PPT Invited
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2016, 08:27:06 PM »
Here is a video I made for a poem a local miner wrote, spring is not too long away now <-yahoo_>
https://youtu.be/Cc7BAbUiNpw

Offline tamarackman

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 3
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2016, 08:50:55 AM »
Nice friggen nugget <-hypnotized->!!!  keep at it and youll be showing us your bigger one soon i hope.  I also liked the poem and shots of the nip and tuck mine. thanks for posting and a good new year to you

Offline BC Handyman

• PPT Invited
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2016, 07:09:58 PM »
Thanks, I've been busy planning for this coming year, there is lots to do & the snow is starting to melt so hopefully only a few more months. Here is another video I made, this one is a summery of my first year mining on my claim. Hope you guys enjoy <-yes_>
https://youtu.be/f7Q9Bjnw2vY

Offline kennyj

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2016, 07:55:36 PM »
Great video. Good luck this season.
kenny

Gear Pan
Gold Rat