collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Tickletimetcgofyyc

Dot Guests: 160 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12365
  • stats Total Posts: 123388
  • stats Total Topics: 16949
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 743

* Advertisers

Author Topic: IF YOU USE THE INTERNET IN CANADA, THE TPP SHOULD CONCERN YOU  (Read 1403 times)

Offline ebuyc

• Weekend Prospector
  • PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Spokane Valley, WA ; USA
  • Kudos: 53
  • 12 yrs of union-demolition, show me the bedrock!
    • My YouTube Channel
Did someone say       

Offline HeavyMetalX

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 6
Re: IF YOU USE THE INTERNET IN CANADA, THE TPP SHOULD CONCERN YOU
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 02:55:42 PM »
So.... what do you guys feel there ebuyc?  I mean what can ya do with anything that doesn't come to a referendum ?

Offline mentalcoincoin

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: B.C.
  • Kudos: 17
  • Tip Of The $pear
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 03:13:09 PM »
Good post ebuyc, ``generic media`` won`t touch it to hard so the hoople heads won`t wake up and they can help it slide by <~ShOcK~>! I think Trump said he was against it, <-yahoo_>Trudeau  will most likely keep trying to jam it to us Canadians. ^#!  I see now more then ever, the US is back to pushing the big bad Russia agenda like there`s no tomorrow <~ShOcK~>. U.S. Senate passed a bill aimed at taking any website down they deem to be under the Rusky influence.(thats anything on the Internet that does not agree or tow the political idea`s of the demo`s. ^#!    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act ^#!

Offline kcm

• Province/State: NW Minnesota
  • Kudos: 22
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 05:46:53 PM »
Can't remember who it was, but someone said it before that Obama was gonna be pushing through everything he could in the time he has left. That's true. The only reason they want this fast-tracked is to get it done before the new Administration takes effect. If they can't, then it will get derailed by Trump.

Best thing we (as a nation) can do is to keep our eyes and ears open, and make sure we keep one very open eye on each hand! All too often we get caught up watching one hand and ignoring what the other is doing. Ah, the joys of politics!  ^#!

kcm
The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous.

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 58
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 07:48:43 PM »
Yea sickAint it.The first one bragged about his communist believes and now we got a second.Divide and conquer and now another shit load of prepaid voters coming in.Got to love it(Puke)Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.