collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 139 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13047
  • stats Total Posts: 131587
  • stats Total Topics: 18398
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: DirtHogg PayDirt Contest 2013-2014 1st Prize  (Read 20995 times)

Offline DirtHogg

• CGPF Sponsor
  • Kudos: 26
    • DirtHogg Paydirt
Re: DirtHogg PayDirt Contest 2013-2014 1st Prize
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2013, 05:53:50 PM »
Yes you can post more vids.Merry Christmas DirtHogg

Offline fxbeaver

• Province/State: British
  • Kudos: 0
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2013, 06:46:22 PM »
10 grams for 129$ Dirthogg is this possible or this guy is only trying to win the contest
Well I thought that this video might be appropriate and wet the appetite.  ;D

DIRT HOGG GOLD PAYDIRT REVIEW  MUST SEE RECORD GRAM CLEAN_OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - YouTube

Offline DirtHogg

• CGPF Sponsor
  • Kudos: 26
    • DirtHogg Paydirt
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2013, 12:23:52 AM »
FXBeav,yes this is real,a little explanation .His vid before mine he got 2 bags from a supplier.Well the supplier asked for the 2nd bag to be shipped back.So i threw in a 1lb bag for the guy as just a thank-you for doing the youtube Paydirt test channel.Plus i said he could keep it.Now with the 1lbers as a rule i put any where's from 1/2 gram to well over 1 gram.Trying to build happy cuatomers as well as offsetting the low price of gold right now,without having to change the website.People are very happy and i swear to god i have never had a complaint about lack of golds.The 2lb bag was a bonus bag,that night i had over 15 bags to process before morning and i must have double dosed his 2lb bag.Not to mention the guy cut open both bags and mixed them all together.I did contact him to tell him of issue.But it is an issue to modify youtube vids once uploaded.He said he would address it with a disclaimer or something.I have worked very hard to build trust and happy customer base and was very worried that people would be upset that they didn't get ten grams in there bag.So the vid is out and hopefully it will be a positive not a negative thing.Yes was not on purpose that is for sure.Boy he was sure shocked.Thanks DirtHogg

Offline Pat-Pan

• Province/State: Montreal, Quebec
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2013, 04:24:59 PM »
Hey,,

I have a new video to add to my entry. This is a perfect winter prospecting video. I found this on youtube. I edited the video to start at a different time so you don't have to watch the complete video of 43 mins. lol

If my edit doesn't work, start at 30:54, and ends at 43:38.

ENJOY,

Gold Fever - Never too cold for gold - YouTube

Offline ebuyc

• Weekend Prospector
  • PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Spokane Valley, WA ; USA
  • Kudos: 54
  • 12 yrs of union-demolition, show me the bedrock!
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2013, 07:59:48 PM »
Hey,
I have a new video to add to my entry. This is a perfect winter prospecting video. I found this on youtube. I edited the video to start at a different time so you don't have to watch the complete video of 43 mins. lol

If my edit doesn't work, start at 30:54, and ends at 43:38.

ENJOY,

Thanks - I hadn't watched that one yet. I must say in that shallow of water a power nozzle would work better than the power jet for keeping suction.
If you get an air bubble in the power jet system you can lose suction and the water jet just shoots right out the jet flare and can quickly wash out your sluice box...

Did someone say       

Offline Pat-Pan

« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2013, 06:44:23 AM »
Thanks - I hadn't watched that one yet.

Your very welcome, you should sit back and watch the complete episode. Lots of history in this episode.

I must say in that shallow of water a power nozzle would work better than the power jet for keeping suction.
If you get an air bubble in the power jet system you can lose suction and the water jet just shoots right out the jet flare and can quickly wash out your sluice box...

Right before I start the clip, he mentions to think twice and be careful when prospecting in winter,, lol  he missed thinking twice about his equipment... 

Overall, still a good video// 

Thanks for your comment ebuyc, good knowledge. 

[/quote]

Offline Pudder

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Didsbury
  • Kudos: 3
  • Rick Leaver by day!!
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2013, 09:06:36 PM »
NSR highbanker test - YouTube

Highbanker test- hope this works

Offline Pat-Pan

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2013, 11:20:58 AM »
Here's another video.

This is my very first youtube video, I took a random video's from my first prospecting trip and made one clip for this contest. Remember, this is our very first time out panning and we were there simply for practice.

This was in South East of Quebec, my brother and I rent the cabins on a privet land for prospecting. I didn't film or add in the video our findings, because we didn't find much at all.

Hope you like.  Enjoy

1st TRIP, QUEBEC PROSPECTING, (Practic Panning) - YouTube

Offline Pat-Pan

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2013, 11:21:05 AM »
Hey,,

Here is yet another video, it's actually a complete episode of the history of gold. I'm sure that most of you know already, however I thought this was a very good view. This will answer many questions to us Jr prospectors, and specially keep our hopes up to find some, as they say, there is enough gold on this Earth to completly cover the entire world with gold about 12ft thick...  WOW..

Enjoy.

Project Free TV - Watch ‘Big History Season 1 Episode 3’  on Gorillavid for free

Offline Utahprospector

• Province/State: Layton, UT
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2013, 07:32:29 PM »
Enter me