collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 143 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12295
  • stats Total Posts: 122380
  • stats Total Topics: 16807
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 743

Author Topic: Cougar Encounter  (Read 45558 times)

Offline kcm

• Province/State: NW Minnesota
  • Kudos: 21
Re: Cougar Encounter
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2016, 10:59:46 PM »
Hey SD.Only good cat is a dead cat.I hate the things.Now Keith on the other hand could use a new pillow.Cats are good for that.Luck Mcbain.

lol!!!@* lol!!!@* lol!!!@* <-laugh-> <-laugh-> lol!!!@* lol!!!@* lol!!!@* .................... <-waiting->

Been using the same pillow for nearly 20 years. Is the only one my neck likes! ...However, it IS starting to lose a little something.  <-thinking->

kcm

The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous.

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 49
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2016, 07:26:55 PM »
Hey Keith.Just think.A nice six foot  fuzzy stuffed kitty sprawled across the bed could do wonders for a man.Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline gordmanca

• Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 7
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2016, 09:46:20 PM »
<-wave-> Thats what i thought to .It's gotta just hate that collar GF&P put on it.Must be pretty young .
Thanks for clearing that up SDHillbilly, I thought he was listening to tune's...lol...probably John Cougar!   <-laugh->
Self made Bullionaire.

Offline kcm

• Province/State: NW Minnesota
  • Kudos: 21
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2016, 09:56:31 PM »
Eh, the cat would never get along with the wife!  [&whistle#]

Went for a drive up the road where we can see big hay bales across into Canada. Saw a young button buck getting eaten up by horseflies, a slightly older doe, and a couple of young fox pups that someone shot and left on the edge of the road.  :'( :'(   No signs of big cat.  <-yahoo_> <-yahoo_>   Also, no signs of black bear.  <-NO_>   No more moose.  <-NO_>   Hardly any elk left in the area.  <-NO_>

However, our stupid cat (small, but NOT indoors!) just took a full spray of skunk to the chest!! ...And the stupid thing wants to come rub against my leg. HA!  DEVIL&??   The stinkin' cat should know better after all these years. ....And I "DO" mean stinkin'!!

But no, I'll let you guys have fun with the big cats. Is all I can handle not killing the small one I have!

kcm
The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous.

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2016, 07:32:25 PM »
Do not have to kill it keith.Just dangle it in the creek for a few days.Might get smarter. ;D luck Mcbain.

Offline SDHillbilly

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: black hills South Dakota
  • Kudos: 9
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2016, 08:12:31 AM »
 <-wave-> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/14/family-camping-in-idaho-saves-girl-from-mountain-lion.html saw this in the news. Human the other other white meat.That was lucky it let go
just keep digging

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2016, 07:32:16 PM »
Hi S.D. Glad they shot the cat.could have bee much worse.Things are a damn nuisance.Luck Mcbain.

Offline SDHillbilly

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: black hills South Dakota
  • Kudos: 9
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2017, 06:45:44 PM »
 <-wave-> http://www.kotatv.com/content/news/Mountain-lion-season--412221463.html Seasons on a roll.Here we can't use dogs so its much more interesting hunt  <-yes_>
just keep digging