collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 142 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12534
  • stats Total Posts: 124380
  • stats Total Topics: 17208
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Author Topic: Cougar Encounter  (Read 68359 times)

Offline kcm

• Province/State: NW Minnesota
  • Kudos: 30
Re: Cougar Encounter
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2016, 10:59:46 PM »
Hey SD.Only good cat is a dead cat.I hate the things.Now Keith on the other hand could use a new pillow.Cats are good for that.Luck Mcbain.

lol!!!@* lol!!!@* lol!!!@* <-laugh-> <-laugh-> lol!!!@* lol!!!@* lol!!!@* .................... <-waiting->

Been using the same pillow for nearly 20 years. Is the only one my neck likes! ...However, it IS starting to lose a little something.  <-thinking->

kcm

The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous.

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 78
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2016, 07:26:55 PM »
Hey Keith.Just think.A nice six foot  fuzzy stuffed kitty sprawled across the bed could do wonders for a man.Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline gordmanca

• Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 7
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2016, 09:46:20 PM »
<-wave-> Thats what i thought to .It's gotta just hate that collar GF&P put on it.Must be pretty young .
Thanks for clearing that up SDHillbilly, I thought he was listening to tune's...lol...probably John Cougar!   <-laugh->
Self made Bullionaire.

Offline kcm

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2016, 09:56:31 PM »
Eh, the cat would never get along with the wife!  [&whistle#]

Went for a drive up the road where we can see big hay bales across into Canada. Saw a young button buck getting eaten up by horseflies, a slightly older doe, and a couple of young fox pups that someone shot and left on the edge of the road.  :'( :'(   No signs of big cat.  <-yahoo_> <-yahoo_>   Also, no signs of black bear.  <-NO_>   No more moose.  <-NO_>   Hardly any elk left in the area.  <-NO_>

However, our stupid cat (small, but NOT indoors!) just took a full spray of skunk to the chest!! ...And the stupid thing wants to come rub against my leg. HA!  DEVIL&??   The stinkin' cat should know better after all these years. ....And I "DO" mean stinkin'!!

But no, I'll let you guys have fun with the big cats. Is all I can handle not killing the small one I have!

kcm
The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous.

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2016, 07:32:25 PM »
Do not have to kill it keith.Just dangle it in the creek for a few days.Might get smarter. ;D luck Mcbain.

Offline SDHillbilly

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: black hills South Dakota
  • Kudos: 9
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2016, 08:12:31 AM »
 <-wave-> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/14/family-camping-in-idaho-saves-girl-from-mountain-lion.html saw this in the news. Human the other other white meat.That was lucky it let go
just keep digging

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2016, 07:32:16 PM »
Hi S.D. Glad they shot the cat.could have bee much worse.Things are a damn nuisance.Luck Mcbain.

Offline SDHillbilly

• PPT Invited
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2017, 06:45:44 PM »
 <-wave-> http://www.kotatv.com/content/news/Mountain-lion-season--412221463.html Seasons on a roll.Here we can't use dogs so its much more interesting hunt  <-yes_>
just keep digging

Offline SDHillbilly

• PPT Invited
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2017, 11:04:36 AM »
just keep digging

Offline kcm

« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2017, 01:12:19 PM »
Better be careful SD. By hunters not reaching the quota for the past few years, there are probably even more cougars out there than usual. One of 'em might wanna take a bite out of you!  <-shock_> lol!!!@* lol!!!@*

kcm