collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

KenKlondikeparadigmshift

Dot Guests: 149 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12259
  • stats Total Posts: 121885
  • stats Total Topics: 16743
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 743

Author Topic: private prospecting talk board  (Read 7127 times)

Offline Hi Lo Silver

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Calgary
  • Kudos: 20
  • '84 CJ7 owned since '85
Re: private prospecting talk board
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2016, 12:46:48 PM »
I thought the invite came when you've contributed to the forum with a certain number of posts. Looking thru the members list I see some that are in the PPT with as little as 50 posts.

I think XT18000 gave a very polite informative explanation for those in that section.  Thanks XT18000.

I believe there are those that get invited in for various reasons, there are those that request entry and are excepted for their contribution to the forum board, and there's those possibly overlooked due to admin's being busy with other things in life, and there are those that stand at the gates and try to bash and  buffalo their way in with insults towards the possible members in the section.

The back button sometimes doesn't even have to be used.  Quite often the title itself will hint of the topic on the thread. Option one, don't click topic if it looks like it may not interest you. Option two, open read, contribute and return when interested.

Most everything posted came after a Walmart visit with that sense of humor coupon..........or did it?

Wood Pecker by Trade but wouldn't trade my wood pecker.
Prospecting....I dig it.

Offline u3o8

• Province/State: Fraser Valley, BC
  • Kudos: 2
Re: private prospecting talk board
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2016, 03:55:57 PM »
I'm a little late to the conversation but that was a good explanation from XT18000.

So good in fact even I could understand it. LOL