collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

mcbainmeens

Dot Guests: 143 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12416
  • stats Total Posts: 123121
  • stats Total Topics: 17023
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Author Topic: Alaska Gold!  (Read 4372 times)

Offline Goldpan Dan

• Province/State: Kamloops, BC
  • Kudos: 0
Alaska Gold!
« on: June 16, 2007, 09:14:12 PM »
I have three dredge claims for sale on the historic Forty Mile river in Chicken, Alaska. Selling all three together 6000.00 USD. Shallow river best dredged with a 6 to 8 inch dredge. Email if interested dandemingsathotmail.com

Offline GPEX admin

• Administrator
  • Province/State: Hope, BC Canada
  • Kudos: 47
  • Larry
    • GPEX Gold And Platinum Explorations
Re: Alaska Gold!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 09:38:45 PM »
Hi Dan, and welcome to the forum.

Per your ad, maybe you might like to change your email address to read "at" instead of @.... such helps to deter scanning spammers from capturing your address.

In that your ad is for out-of-country properties, we'll let it slide by, but possibly you might like to put a more indepth ad in the Miner's Mall sector.... maybe add a photo or two as well.  I conclude you're getting out of the Alaska scene for prospecting.... what part of BC are you focused on?  And how has your luck been in AK or elsewhere?

Larry
Somebody said that it couldn't be done
But he with a chuckle replied
That maybe it couldn't but he wouldn't be one
Who'd say so until he had tried.

Offline Goldpan Dan

• Province/State: Kamloops, BC
  • Kudos: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 08:50:32 PM »
Hi Larry,
Thanks for the info. change has been made. I dont know of this miners mall sector, is there a web site? I am in Nome, AK right now trying ocean dredging instead of river. Found the forty mile to be a very good prospect but the offer to work Nome was better. Which is why I am selling my chicken claims. I am from BC the lower mainland to be precise. Really enjoy prospecting in BC but the inability to use a dredge hurts our prospects.

Offline GPEX admin

• Administrator
  • Province/State: Hope, BC Canada
  • Kudos: 47
  • Larry
    • GPEX Gold And Platinum Explorations
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 07:36:10 AM »
Hi Dan....

Sorry for the delay in getting back but severely busy with all things surrounding the season's wind-down.

The "Miner's Mall" is another sector of our site.  You may either drop back to our Main Page and click on the long rectangular button (white) beside the one you'd click for the Forum... or otherwise find same immediately alongside this main Fourm Page.  And if you'd like, add up to two photos with your posting.  Possibly you might also wish to include in your draft, your results with the prospect.  And further share with our members, within these Forum postings, tales of your successes and failures up in Alaska.  Or otherwise just do a little yakking in general.

Wishing you a good winter.

Larry
Somebody said that it couldn't be done
But he with a chuckle replied
That maybe it couldn't but he wouldn't be one
Who'd say so until he had tried.