collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 148 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13047
  • stats Total Posts: 131587
  • stats Total Topics: 18398
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: re.dirt hogg paydirt  (Read 4320 times)

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 145
re.dirt hogg paydirt
« on: March 08, 2013, 08:30:46 PM »
 <_miner_>hi just tried toreach dirt hogg pay dirt no luck i purchased  a1# bag and a 5# bag no complaint on gold content .donot like amount of black sand takes to long to wash out cold be replaced with more real dirt and cut down on sending useless haevies through mail might have to reconfigure packageing or just sell by weigth of bag cut shipping charghes just athought mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline DirtHogg

• CGPF Sponsor
  • Kudos: 26
    • DirtHogg Paydirt
Re: re.dirt hogg paydirt
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 02:52:35 PM »
Hello McBain.To quickly address your concern.I did not recieve any email from you with your concerns.I can be reached at [email protected]  .We have never had a complaint as to the amount of blk sand ,rather the lack of,but in anycase.Each to his own.I can make up anytype of dirt you wish just ask and i'll be happy to accomidate you.The Black sands are what makes the product challenging ,otherwise a fellow could pan out a bag pretty quick.As well there are values in the BLK sand such as Platinum,Galena,Gold.Just so you know we are now offering a 2lb bag of almost complete Black Sand Concentrates with the values disscussed.We have a US company that pre-orders in large amounts and we are now filling these orders.Each to his own.Some folks like a tablespoon at a time and pan it out .Eats away the winter and they get to enjoy their hobby for more than a normal bag takes to process.Hope this addresses your issue and please let me know your requirements of the bags you would like .I will be more than happy to accomidate you.Best Regards DirtHogg

Offline Hi Lo Silver

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Calgary
  • Kudos: 25
  • '84 CJ7 owned since '85
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 04:04:34 PM »
Good reply. Maybe next time save on the shipping for his and send no mix at all....just the gold you provide others for the pleasure of the hunt.  ;D
Wood Pecker by Trade but wouldn't trade my wood pecker.
Prospecting....I dig it.

Offline Former Guest

• New user
  • Kudos: 24
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 05:13:27 PM »
UUUUMMMMM add to my bags please i love the black sand  <-yes_> ;D

Offline Pincher Guy

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 0
  • common sense, awareness, get ya there and back.
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 05:18:46 PM »
The bags I ordered all came with the just right amount of everything, from larger rocks to light and black sand. Allmy orders came faster thatn I actualy expected so I don't think there is
any reson to complain. Also if you do have a complaint send them an email don't do it over the forum.
Pat
common sense, awareness, get ya there and back.
nuff said

Offline jack

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 5
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 05:43:30 PM »

I also enjoy cursing the black sand. Especially when it's mixed with some extremely fine gold. All the bags I've received have been a pretty good representative of the real thing. Except with a lot more gold. Sometimes there's more black sand, sometimes less. Just like out in the field. No complaints from me. 3 more bags please. Trying to win another nugget.

Offline Former Guest

• New user
  • Kudos: 24
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2013, 06:12:18 PM »
Black sand no problem here no cursing either done in minutes lol send me all black sand and some course gold easy to do lol <-laugh-> lol!!!@* lol!!!@* lol!!!@* lol!!!@* send it all to me  lol!!!@* lol!!!@* lol!!!@*