collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 189 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12981
  • stats Total Posts: 130388
  • stats Total Topics: 18245
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: DirtHogg PayDirt Feb -March Contest 3.94 Gram Nugget & Free Bags Of PayDirt  (Read 59667 times)

Offline DirtHogg

• CGPF Sponsor
  • Kudos: 26
    • DirtHogg Paydirt
Hi Folks,so here are the rules,

Every 5 buddies new or old gets you 1 entry into contest. 10 buddies gets 2 entrys get it? So when contest is over all tickets will be entered into basket and drawn.

1st Place 3lb Bag of DirtHogg PayDirt.
2nd Prize 2lb Bag of DirtHogg PayDirt.
3rd Prize 1lb Bag of DirtHogg PayDirt.

The twist or extra or bonus is this...

I will be adding a 3.94 Gram Nugget to a 1lb Bag. You have to purchase this bag to win the nugget. Odds are very good ,price that anyone can afford. There is a hitch i was going to put winner under the label or win ticket in the bag ,But what fun would panning out a piece of paper be. So the nugget goes into the bag.

Please do not tell others that you have won until the contest runs it's course. I'm stepping up playing fair i expect winner to as well.

Below is the 3.94 Gram Nugget.

Good Luck to all! DirtHogg

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline Former Guest 2

• Province/State: Viking
  • Kudos: 6
 <-shock_> LOOK at that nuget  <-yes_> ya know I will be in on this  <-yahoo_> AWSOME thanks DirtHogg!!!!!

Offline Silver_Hoarder

• Province/State: Alberta
  • Kudos: 1
Wow!!!!  <-shock_> <-shock_> Good thing yesterday was pay day.....how long will it take to get 300 1lb bags to my house???  <-laugh-> <-laugh-> lol!!!@* lol!!!@* !! Or can you just back up a dump truck in my yard? Just Kidding!! Great Contest!! Thanks again for this awesome contests.

Eric
I Collect Gold & Silver Coins & Bars!! Also a Currency Collector...Pretty Much Anything Old I Like & Collect!!

Offline chamitch

• Kudos: 2

Sweet nugget :)  Thanks for another contest!  <-shock_> <-shock_> <-yahoo_>

What do we have to do to be entered just post in here? and there is a script that will count buddies at the end of feb?

Cheers everyone!

Offline chamitch

• Kudos: 2
LOL it would have been like Charlie and the chocolate factory,  the "GOLDEN TICKET". well i guess it is even more so now just putting in the nugget :) ;D

sorry for the odd posts. someone made some comments that I had to make a comment on. and now there posts got deleted. so i appologize for the strangness

Offline Former Guest 2

lol!!!@*

Offline dahlianutkaren

• Province/State: Bowser, BC
  • Kudos: 0
okay so I've been convinced and bought a pound.. at least I can come home after work and pan. looking forward to it!  [<-panning->]

Offline Silver_Hoarder

• Province/State: Alberta
  • Kudos: 1
me too!! my order is in as well!! they should have a warning on the bags like they do on smokes.....WARNING!! THIS PRODUCT IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!!! USE UNDER YOUR OWN DISCRETION!!  <-yes_> And then offer a number to call "when its no longer a game" Just kidding. Thanks again DirtHogg for an excellent contest!!

Eric
I Collect Gold & Silver Coins & Bars!! Also a Currency Collector...Pretty Much Anything Old I Like & Collect!!

Offline Hi Lo Silver

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Calgary
  • Kudos: 25
  • '84 CJ7 owned since '85
Well nuts! I just placed an order on Tuesday. Oh well.
Wood Pecker by Trade but wouldn't trade my wood pecker.
Prospecting....I dig it.

Offline Former Guest 2

Hi-Lo its a mth long contest so you got time to get in on it yet and all it takes is 1 bag to be a winner same as contest 5 buddies gets you a entry all you need to win is 1 entry but the more you got the better the odds are I like this as with this product I belive all who buy are winners anyways <-good_>