collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 134 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13047
  • stats Total Posts: 131587
  • stats Total Topics: 18398
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Free Bag Of DirtHogg PayDirt For You?  (Read 43770 times)

Offline DirtHogg

• CGPF Sponsor
  • Kudos: 26
    • DirtHogg Paydirt
Free Bag Of DirtHogg PayDirt For You?
« on: January 22, 2013, 06:24:13 PM »
Hey Folks saw on another post a member asked?Why buy PayDirt? Untill the reg contest starts on Feb 1st 2013.Post here why you should buy DIRTHOGG PAYDIRT CONCENTRATES..I will pick what i believe to be the best answer/post.The winner will recieve a 2LB BAG from Caribou Claim.Good Luck DIRTHOGG.

Offline coolshivers

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 19
Re: Free Bag Of DirtHogg PayDirt For You?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 06:34:52 PM »
Everyone has their own reasons but here are few for me. I can get some real placer gold as everything around here is just flour gold. With quaility paydirt I can add to my hobby collection of gold. Something to do in the winter. Gifts, time with family members. Staring at real big chunky placer gold while watching gold shows! And if I get lucky with a good company you might even get more then you ordered.

Offline undersc0re

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: kamloops
  • Kudos: 2
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 06:38:18 PM »
  If you wait too long it may not be available, you never know, and if you wait too long spring will be here! I know that if you haven't bought the paydirt yet I guarantee you won't be disappointed! I wasn't with my 5lb bag thats for sure!
  Get it while you can!!!!

Offline deadwood

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Wells BC
  • Kudos: 37
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 06:45:28 PM »
DirtHogg PayDirt,Best Concentrates on the market Period!/DeadWood

Offline Aurelian

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 07:16:20 PM »
Some folks, like myself, have no way to go prospecting as there is no place close by to do so. Paydirt allows those people a chance to feel the thrill of prospecting that they may not otherwise enjoy. So, if you are gonna buy paydirt, avoid the "Home Depot Creek" ripoff sellers and buy it from Dirthogg for the best return on your money.

Offline JOE S (INDY)

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Trapper Creek, Alaska with Winters in Idaho
  • Kudos: 84
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 07:25:45 PM »
One of the best things about buying concentrates from various places is that you get the experience of panning entirely different concentrates (including some Gold) for a minute fraction of the cost in traveling to finding your own.

Also, it's cool to pan in the winter.

Joe
Wiser Mining Through Endless Personal Mistakes

Offline Former Guest

• New user
  • Kudos: 24
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 07:41:27 PM »
Well let me give this a go, in this providence winter is the worst time of the year. Gold mining of any kind is impossible to do. This dirthogg paydirt is the next best thing to the real thing you will ever get. For the new people this is a dream come true to be able to pan for real gold in the comfort of there home was a wonderfull experence, both of us sitting there paydirt in hand and every piece of gold was looked at. I will use this every winter to get my fix when i cannot get out there to do it for real. I found black sand flood and flour gold and finally nuggets in the big bag. I would and have recomend this to anyone and everyone, and its a Canadian Company a win win all the way around. One question got your bag yet and if not how come? I will never order from another company, <tryed that and not again> Once again thank you dirthogg for a wonderfull time we had we your paydirt, each time we got we tryed a different approach to seperating it out. I think the smile on our face was pricless, like a kid in a candy store with a pocket full of money, many happy hours were spent at this by both of us. Bonding in our quest for gold cheers and thank you Placerminer  {cool^sign} [-1st-]
Also on a good day you might get a bonus bag, more gold than you thought also look close for some nice pieces along with the gold. Closest thing to the real thing  <-thinking-> [&whistle#]
Also another great point from a family stand point, you kids will be in there also bags come in different sizes. Pick the one that suites your budget and join in on the fun. Others have usually 1 size here there are a few different to choose from. So pick the one that suites your needs and budget somthing for all to enjoy at any age

Offline jayjayccr

• Kudos: 3
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 07:52:43 PM »
Reasons for purchasing DIRTHOGG Paydirt...,

#1 Reason- DIRTHOGG Earns your Trust with each Bag sold!  They're Reputation Depends on it...  They Knew in the Very Beginning that PEOPLE Expect the Opportunity they Pay For! Fines, Pickers & Nuggets can All be Had. There's a Bag for Every Enthusiast!

Fast & Reliable Delivery to Your Door,
                           Everything You'd Expect
                                         and
                     Sometimes Even a Whole Lot More!

Offline Silver_Hoarder

• Province/State: Alberta
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 08:15:07 PM »
Why buy dirthogg pay dirt?? Easy......For a green thumb like me getting introduced into this hobby during the dead cool snap of winter, I would go crazy waiting for spring time go try my clean up sluice and other machines. Also buying a few bags from them already in the past I know Im getting my moneys worth. Companies are looking to squeeze every penny and save money these days and I know this company is not one of those. Yes they need to make money (everyone does) but they treat every customer fair!! YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR and sometimes More!! Its not loaded the first bag you buy and then give you nothing the next like i've heard some other companies do. Second of all I love that this is a canadian company!! This means a few things to me as a Canadian. 1. Faster Shipping 2.No Border to Cross 3. No duty Fees etc. 4. Did I mention its canadian? Ok there is nothing wrong with american companies but always nicer to have less hassle. Ok a little off topic!! The best reason for me as a beginner prospector continues to use dirthogg paydirt is the different type of gold any type of prospector can learn to perfect to extract, whether its flour, flood, pickers, or nuggets (not hard to extract nuggets  lol!!!@*). Another thing which is nice is the choice to choose the type of bag you can afford...something for everyone. It gives pretty much everyone a chance to get some gold to add to their collection. Now i might seem a little kiss-assy right now, but i did just pull a nice 1.3 gram nugget from a 5lb bag I just opened last night and im a little excited. So far just the pickers equal 2.6 grams and there is still tons of flakes and flour in my snuffer bottle (waiting for my black sand magnet). It looks like I hit a Bonus Bag!! Deadwood pretty much said it "best concentrates on the market, hands down". Would highly recommend DirtHogg Paydirt to family and friends because i believe in this great product. Thanks for helping me learn this awesome hobby and make it available to do in my own house!!
I Collect Gold & Silver Coins & Bars!! Also a Currency Collector...Pretty Much Anything Old I Like & Collect!!

Offline noreasny

• Province/State: new westminster
  • Kudos: 0
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 08:25:00 PM »
where else you get this amount of gold in that amount of dirt?