collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

JOE S (INDY)meens

Dot Guests: 169 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12550
  • stats Total Posts: 124602
  • stats Total Topics: 17236
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Author Topic: Up and out early again today with James :)  (Read 3860 times)

Offline Colin

• Province/State: Hamilton
  • Kudos: 0
Up and out early again today with James :)
« on: May 21, 2007, 09:19:10 AM »
I found out late last night that the firework display was on, usually they have it tonight :) So I called James and we off this morning to see what we could find :)

You can see the only other hunter this morning in the pic above, far right. He was eyeball hunting, just walking around looking for anything good :)

We were surprised not to see anyone else from our club hunting, we had the whole park to our selfs :)

In the pic below you can see the mess that folks just left behind, of course we hunted these areas pretty good and we got most of our finds here :)

The parks dept. folks were just arriving for the big cleanup when we were about to leave. I only lasted just under 3 hours when my knee gave out. My Doctor got word from my MRI results that I need surgery :(
That's going to knock me out of detecting for a while!
Any way that's another story :)

Here's my loot from this morning :)

The sun glasses are like new, Foster Grant.. not sure if there good ones or not, but they fit great :)
Here's the pile sorted out. I was hoping for more loot, last year I got over $30.00 and some jewellery. This year just over $16.00 and no jewellery. Not that I'm complaining :) I think James said he got a silver bracelet.
HH Colin

Offline outback

• Kudos: 0
Re: Up and out early again today with James :)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 03:14:23 PM »
Dang cant see me  haha   fun hunt that one 
Keep Your Coil To the Soil

ClickTheYellowChick

Re: Up and out early again today with James :)
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »
Hi, Colin,

Sorry, but your forum fotos didn't show up because of an earlier server crash last year.  If you still have them,  please post again.   If you need help, just ask.  Trash or treasures, we love pictures of MD finds.