GOLD PROSPECTING FORUM

Gold Prospecting Forum.

Gold prospectors forum

DIY mining equipment homemade prospecting tools.

Gold Prospecting Forums

GOLD PROSPECTING FORUM mining forum, canadian prospecting forum, american gold prospecting forum. GOLD PROSPECTING EQUIPMENT

East Kootanay area some info i had

(1/1)

Former Guest:
THE EAST KOOTANAY AREA

This area is thought to be discovered around the mid 1860” by American prospectors. Due to this the amount taken from this area will never be known. The majority of gold here left with the American miners. Pokes full of gold. So any estimates from this area are only a guess.
However the richness of the Wild Horse River, and the Moyie River, and Perry creek. Cannot be over looked, it is estimated a figure like $ 10,000,000 dollars came from this river. “THE WILD HOURSE RIVER” Only the Atlin and Omineca and the Caribou area produced more gold in B.C, than this area. Unfortunally we will never know for sure.
Canada is brain dead when it comes to mining, Americans can stake claims here in Canada. But a Canadian CANNOT mine in the States. Unfortunally I get really mad over this.
Because of this The West Kootanay area will be a short one. What the Americans were allowed to here just boils my blood. Canada has no “you know what” when it comes to the Americans.
A short list of gold placer creeks and rivers;

BOULDER CREEK         MOYIE RIVER         WEAVER CREEK
BULL RIVER            PALMER BAR CREEK      VOWELL CREEK
DUTCH CREEK         PERRY CREEK         WILDHORES RIVER
FINDLAY CREEK         QUARTZ CREEK
GOLD CREEK            TOBY CREEK
so hope this helps ppl cheers Ray

ebuyc:
The Regional District of East Kootenay is a regional district in the Canadian province of British Columbia, Canada. As of the 2011 census, the population was 56,685. The area is 27,542.69 square kilometres.

EAST_KOOTANAY.png (289.48 KB. 823x347 - viewed 114 times.)

My two bits ...
]author=placerminerTHE EAST KOOTANAY AREA  This area is thought to be discovered around the mid 1860” by American prospectors. Due to this the amount taken from this area will never be known. The majority of gold here left with the American miners. Pokes full of gold. So any estimates from this area are only a guess.However the richness of the Wild Horse River, and the Moyie River, and Perry creek. Cannot be over looked, it is estimated a figure like $ 10,000,000 dollars came from this river. “THE WILD HOURSE RIVER” Only the Atlin and Omineca and the Caribou area produced more gold in B.C, than this area. Unfortunally we will never know for sure.Canada is brain dead when it comes to mining, Americans can stake claims here in Canada. But a Canadian CANNOT mine in the States. Unfortunally I get really mad over this.Because of this The West Kootanay area will be a short one. What the Americans were allowed to here just boils my blood. Canada has no “you know what” when it comes to the Americans.A short list of gold placer creeks and rivers;BOULDER CREEK MOYIE RIVER         WEAVER CREEK  BULL RIVER            PALMER BAR CREEK      VOWELL CREEK  DUTCH CREEK         PERRY CREEK         WILDHORES RIVER  FINDLAY CREEK         QUARTZ CREEK  GOLD CREEK            TOBY CREEK  so hope this helps ppl cheers Ray   [/color

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Mining Advertising

Sandvik