collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 135 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12166
  • stats Total Posts: 119669
  • stats Total Topics: 16468
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 743

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS! EVIDENCE OF ALUVIAL DEPOSITS ON MARS!! Could there be gold!?!  (Read 1311 times)

Offline brotherjames

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 29
And a certain Angelic  mining company in Smithers (with 151 active placer claims!) wants to stake the first claim.

All joking aside...
This is pretty cool. Curiosity has taken pictures of  sedimentary conglomerate structures on the surface of Mars.

Here is the full article. Mars Streambed Pictures : Discovery Channel
Cheers - BJ.
Doing my part to rid the rivers of BC of their black sand.

Offline MI Iron Man

• Kudos: 3
  • Pack persistance and determination you'll need it.
 If not for the TSA wanting to grope anyone thinking of flying. I'd sample mars... but if your grabbing my junk I at least want a kiss first!

So I don't fly but for private charter, having defended my country in places they have never hear of... I see the TSA as fascist scum.

If not for the intelligence that might be gained, being on aircraft were anyone attempted to mess with the flight... I'd be tempted to have them leave the aircraft at about 5000ft.  911 changed the rules, if the cockpit crew feels threaten he has the weapons to secure his cockpit and passengers to secure the aircraft.

TSA is but a joke, feeling up old women and young children, trying to convince us all that it's going to make us "safe".

All said... I'd love to sample mars even knowing it was a one way trip. Getting close enough to the end of the road that it really doesn't matter to me. Seen more of this world then I care to remember, and tired of the jack offs that think they control us.
Sometimes you don't get what you want, you get what you need. You might go looking for a living, and come back learning how to live.

Offline Backroad

• Kudos: 3
Scotty Beam Me Up