collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Bu5hwacker

Dot Guests: 141 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12582
  • stats Total Posts: 124311
  • stats Total Topics: 17287
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Author Topic: Lets Talk Copper!Any Takers?  (Read 324927 times)

Offline mentalcoincoin

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: B.C.
  • Kudos: 18
  • Tip Of The $pear
Re: Lets Talk Copper!Any Takers?
« Reply #690 on: November 10, 2017, 06:06:54 PM »
I always used a reputable lab so results could not be argued!  As well I ask for overages in all precious metals and I get Gold& Platinum included.  Included is 48 elements.So knowing the amount of arsenic gives understanding to environmental concerns.as well as Ca (calcite)As for the other elements they  can shed light on some pretty nice by-products to offer, if they show in the assay. On our Copper claim the amounts of Ag/Cd/Zn/Co and a few others help tweak interest. When we find the historical places where the gold was found,that will be worth a  <-party->. So as long as what ever work you get done is of reputable quality,that go's along way for  possible resale etc.  So 5% Cu is worth $338 US /t  I don't know the value of the clay.   http://www.kitco.com/pop_windows/kitcorockcalc.html

Offline mentalcoincoin

• PPT Invited
  • Tip Of The $pear
« Reply #691 on: November 26, 2017, 11:24:37 AM »

Offline SDHillbilly

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: black hills South Dakota
  • Kudos: 9
« Reply #692 on: November 28, 2017, 09:08:59 PM »
 {-applause-} {-applause-} I'm still amazed you can find anything in that jungle  <-yahoo_> Nice results and pretty  <-yes_> Still excavating for houses here. No winter yet.Still fires mostly out on the grass lands.  MCC so true... a reputable lab is critical. If its big enough and in the right place .5% copper can make you wealthy. Looking forward to the day you find the high grade gold that should be there. Your pics. are always a pleasure to behold  <-laugh->
just keep digging

Offline mentalcoincoin

• PPT Invited
  • Tip Of The $pear
« Reply #693 on: November 30, 2017, 12:30:16 PM »
Thanx SD,yours as well <-good_>  I  just got my truck tranny done and I'm back at it trying to find 2 fissures on claim which after 100yrs in this forest is almost impossible <-thinking->  The historic channel sampling of these yielded High Ag/good Au/good Cu and being almost 200' long there worth looking for.Pretty sure this pic is part of one.Logging,and old spur rd plays into the difficulty.Any way were havin pretty good weather in my neck of the woods for it being winter. Hope your doin well in your play ground <_miner_> <_miner_> <-good_>