collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

mcbain1829digger

Dot Guests: 150 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12416
  • stats Total Posts: 123121
  • stats Total Topics: 17023
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Gold Prospecting Forum / Re: Devils Canyon
« Last post by mcbain on Today at 08:14:57 PM »
Hi.I watched a all the sluice goose youtube vids.and made some not so nice comments.Then last night his son makes a comment about this is my Dad.That was a heart jerker to me.I will not put a man down in front of his son.Little boys worship their fathers and some day the goose will have to tell his son the truth.Up to him.Glad he is not on this site.Luck Mcbain.
« Last post by White Dog on Today at 07:47:45 PM »
i just watched devils canyon.............i have been a hunter a fisherman and a prospector/miner for over 40 years....i have packed into the bush and lived for a couple weeks on what i could carry and shoot with a  22.  I have hand mined and mined with a excavator ,trommell and dump truck  (sometimes even successfully)......i used to yell at the moron hoffman on tv but this one is the worst yet..................god help us all if this is the future of prospecting/mining...........and that is the last episode i will watch
Equipment For Sale / Re: Selling All My Gear
« Last post by mcbain on Today at 07:17:41 PM »
Hi.I am truly sorry to hear about this.I hope you can recover some of your money.Sounds Like a good buy for some one young and starting out.Luck Mcbain.
« Last post by mcbain on Today at 07:03:56 PM »
Have to agree with Cade.His claim is right close to Devils canyon.I am sure he knows the area well.Seems the goose is working a fairly wide ,flat piece of ground,Missed the canyon and Joe seems to be pretty close to a lake.When watching these shows I watch the back ground scenes where they did not edit so well.If you are watching closely you can usually see a logged block,road or even hydro lines.Just saying Luck,Mcbain.
Equipment For Sale / Re: Selling All My Gear
« Last post by geezir on Today at 06:43:18 PM »
All good wishes to you my friend.
Equipment For Sale / Selling All My Gear
« Last post by ProspectingRon on Today at 04:08:24 PM »
 Hello All,
   Ive been panning, sluicing, highbanking and dredging now for 7years, I just staked 200 acres of claim on an exposed anicline in NS, almost every pan has given up gold. I started my season @ May 4-5, 2017, a couple of days later I was climbing up approx. 40ft on the face of a beautiful waterfall, when all of a sudden the world started spinning like the wheel of fortune, i fell into the pool and crawled out, drove to the hospital and spent almost 2 weeks in the hospital with vertigo, its not going away and i cant stop falling down. Ive decided that I cant do what I love anymore, its not safe for me and it kills me to see all this gear sit here useless.
  Im looking to sell all my gear in one sale, but i might break it up.
 Youtube.com/prospectingron  watch the video titled Season starts NOW and youll see all my gear, i also have 80ft of 20ft sections of hose for the highbanker/dredge. I hope someone will buy this to use, if we make a deal ill throw in the claim as well.    Ron
Miners Mall Classifieds / ProspectingRon Has Arrived...lol
« Last post by ProspectingRon on Today at 04:07:08 PM »
 Hello All,
   Ive been panning, sluicing, highbanking and dredging now for 7years, I just staked 200 acres of claim on an exposed anicline in NS, almost every pan has given up gold. I started my season @ May 4-5, 2017, a couple of days later I was climbing up approx. 40ft on the face of a beautiful waterfall, when all of a sudden the world started spinning like the wheel of fortune, i fell into the pool and crawled out, drove to the hospital and spent almost 2 weeks in the hospital with vertigo, its not going away and i cant stop falling down. Ive decided that I cant do what I love anymore, its not safe for me and it kills me to see all this gear sit here useless.
 Youtube.com/prospectingron  watch the video titled Season starts NOW and youll see all my gear, i also have 80ft of 20ft sections of hose for the highbanker/dredge. I hope someone will buy this to use, if we make a deal ill throw in the claim as well.    Ron
New User Introduction / ProspectingRon Has Arrived...lol
« Last post by ProspectingRon on Today at 03:53:47 PM »
 Hello All,
« Last post by Chestiz on Today at 03:07:37 PM »
I really liked the show then episode 3 i watched last night. a pan had 23 nuggets? i don't think so its funny how they where all chunks and no fines either.. something is up and that older guy that had that one pan? its either its from panning all day and just say it was in a pan.. I laughed pretty hard. Its a great idea of a show but they need to keep it more real.
Equipment For Sale / Re: Portable Sampling Crusher
« Last post by pascalfortier on Today at 02:10:40 PM »
If you are the maker of the crusher or you can produce them at a low cost china/russia there is a world market business opportunity for you.  Especially if you can ship some to Amazon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10