collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

pascalfortierKnuckleBusterCMMC

Dot Guests: 109 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12649
  • stats Total Posts: 125198
  • stats Total Topics: 17428
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Looking strictly at the USD then and now - multiply the $35 USD per ounce times about 3,843%. 

Of course there are many, many other factors in play - but $35 versus $1,345 per Troy Ounce is significant in changing that graph's numbers.
General Gold Prospecting Forum / Re: Slipping Away
« Last post by JOE S (INDY) on Today at 11:55:50 AM »
Graeme, I certainly agree with you, mostly that is.

The topic specifics for each board were set out long ago by the forum  founder, Larry Amey.  A brief, thumbnail, description for each of the boards is shown here:   

http://gpex.ca/smf/index.php 

From time to time, as seemed needed, Larry would expand the description - as is the case here at the top string on this General Board: 

http://gpex.ca/smf/index.php?topic=2644.0   

Unlike a democracy, a forum is a simple monarchy with the owner of the forum making the rules.  I try to follow Larry's lead on his decisions today.  I sometimes find I have to respond to an occasional use of harsh language by one of the more 'colourfull' members here (including intentionally misspelled words too ), because we are "Kid Rated" on all these forums.

Certainly some rules are a little flexible at times - but they are firmly in place, none the less.  We all agreed to them at the time of registering here and those rules / guide lines / requirements are still in effect with other common sense ones as well.  Examples of that are mutual respect between all forum members and no tolerance for blatant SPAMing. 

If, at any time, anyone feels a post or string "transgress" into the wrong direction simply use the Report to Moderator link at the bottom of the post in question.  That is the prime "Bat Signal" to those 'minding the store' to investigate a possible problem.

So, from time to time 'something' mite just dissolve here due to either the content or it's direction.  That action is carefully controlled and never used without good reason. 

Joe

« Last post by PascalGold on Today at 10:58:14 AM »
Long winter eh, things are fine to me anyways. What you mean by slipping away?
« Last post by graeme1955 on Today at 09:08:46 AM »
Just asking a simple question,Not trying to start a fight, or upset anyone. This is a discussion forum, people have the right to talk about anything and everything. I dont feel I have to pm anyone in particular, everything I say can be right out in the open for everyone to see. If anyone disagrees, they can say so. It will not offend me, Like I said this is a discussion forum, and everyone is entitled to their own point of view, good or bad. As long as the discussion stays away from being disrespectful and demeaning,  people can and should speak about topics they choose to. I hope everyone can have a nice day G
Each 1mg mistake up or down per foot of drill hole
At 4''1/2=9$ per mg cy
At 6''1/2 =4.50$ per mg cy
Ball-park figure calculated at 80% x 1700 Cad$ spot price :
I will not give you what my numbers are but each mg is important
I Like the look of that drill, if 70ft is true. 20k$ is a lot for a MacGyver thing but, if it works in the field, being pretty is second.

Remember this though on drill hole sizes.

cubic yard.PNG
Hey Joe, Great work, I'm fine with merging or keeping both thread if you want. Good job on volunteering your time!
Video Forum / Re: New Gold Mining Documentary MINER or BUST 2016
« Last post by Adam tanzan on Today at 07:55:29 AM »
Great Video - excellent editing  ;D

i see that was more than a year ago, hows it going now?

Looking for a place where I can learn mining this summer ... any ideas?

regards

adam
Video Forum / Re: Our Mining on McDame Creek from 2012 - 2016
« Last post by Adam tanzan on Today at 07:23:34 AM »
Hey Leckster I really enjoyed your video , nice soundtrack too.

Im from Sweden, who has lived in Africa alot , and im an aspiring but totally beginner miner. Im looking to learn placer mining with machines and sluicing.
Would you know of any place in Canada that i can work and learn the trade? i dont need any payment, just looking to learn at this point..... I can drive excavator and loader. 

Looking at a later date to take what i learnt to Africa, where from what i know there is tonnes of gold. maybe somebody else is interested as well.

Any info you could give me would be much appreciated

regards

adam

I hear what you're saying, but I did purchase the claim from a fella for several times what I would have paid through MTO and would like to get what I'm into it for.  I was just excited to get to work and pretty much bought the first thing I saw.  Oh well.  Lesson learned. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10