collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 101 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12735
  • stats Total Posts: 126261
  • stats Total Topics: 17611
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Small scale mining/Prospecting Regulations / Re: hand mining regulations
« Last post by mcbain on Yesterday at 09:38:32 PM »
Hi.Yes it is still the Norm.You must of got one of the new canadians they are trying to train <-laugh-> <-laugh-> <-laugh->Luck Mcbain.P.S.Never ask.you only baffle the pour souls.
Small scale mining/Prospecting Regulations / hand mining regulations
« Last post by nite hawk on Yesterday at 09:04:54 PM »
Howdy!
 a question..
I have been " out of the loop" for quite some time so I was inquiring to  Mineral titles concerning if one could still use a 1-1/2 inch hose and pump hand mining without a permit and bond, as it used to be  one could do so..
The reply I got from mineral titles was a big surprise, as THEY DIDNT KNOW!!
This was the reply that I received from mineral titles---

Thank you for your email.  I am not sure what iteration of the Mineral Tenure Act or Mineral Tenure Act Regulation applied that permitted this without a permit but if you could provide this information, I can look into the matter further.

I was asking them if it were still allowed and instead of them giving  ME  information, they replied with a question!!
 anyone out there know if it is still allowed to use a  1-1/2 inch pump without a permit and bond????
thanks..
General Metal Detecting Discussion / Panorama trip
« Last post by Georges on Yesterday at 08:28:18 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Members .  I am going to Panorama in September, and I would like to ask you if it is worth taking a detector with me. Is there anything within a 200-kilometre radius that is noteworthy? Thanks for every tip.
General Gold Prospecting Forum / georges.
« Last post by mcbain on Yesterday at 07:55:22 PM »
No posts you do not excist.Luck Mcbain.
General Gold Prospecting Forum / Re: New members.
« Last post by mcbain on Yesterday at 07:43:01 PM »
# 2. Scroll the sponcers that support this site.It says everthing.Luck Mcbain.
« Last post by mcbain on Yesterday at 07:35:40 PM »
Hi top cat. the forum currently boasts  membership at 12,734 members.Not quite true.I have spent many hours scrolling the members list.true members would be under 50% of that number but we still have the most members of any gold forum in the world.All the others seem to dry up and fall by the wayside.A lot of members quit this site thinking the other forums were better because they did like me or you or the rules what ever.But I no longer see those other forums having any activity.That tells me a lot ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.Luck Mcbain.
General Gold Prospecting Forum / Re: Small creeks and sampling
« Last post by Backroad on Yesterday at 10:02:13 AM »
Hello Dharma,
You can get all kind of professional advice, and do seismic, drilling ........
But unless you dig you donít know and will not learn.Dig and take pictures, look at the dirt, gravel and sedimentation. Make yourself a sketch and take notes. One day you might get across similar information and it all make sense and then you will benefit from the time you invested previously.
Time is precious for all of us but if I have one advices in prospecting.
It is and will always be Sample, Sample, Sample!!!

Cheers and good Gold
Thanks Cade for sharing!
Have a great season.
Cheers
« Last post by Top Cat on Yesterday at 06:36:59 AM »
Mark

If people would take the time to read the rules they would see they have to make 2 posts to become a full member.

If you are a Lurker or thinking of joining the group and are reading this please Read All the Rules and please introduce yourself under the Heading New User Introduction so we can welcome you.

This way you will enjoy all the benefits the Forum has to offer and get responses to any questions you may have.

Top Cat
General Gold Prospecting Forum / New members.
« Last post by mcbain on August 16, 2018, 08:41:22 PM »
Hi.Koolkit .You have to make 2 posts to become a member otherwise yo do not excist.Luck Mcbain.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Gear Pan