collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

johnedoe

Dot Guests: 152 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12939
  • stats Total Posts: 129765
  • stats Total Topics: 18148
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Hi .G.Welcome to the site.Takes 2 posts to become a member.Nobody can give the info you want until you are a member.Simply ask the question again.That being said scroll the left side of your screen down to the roto pan/terabend.Watch the vids.The folks I know that have them do love them.Luck,Mcbain.
I concur.... I'm pretty famous for singing my way through the bush when I don't have the quad.... had the odd black bear drop into the river for a swim on the claim while I wasn't running the highbanker but just gave em a quick shout and they scampered out back into the bush
General Gold Prospecting Forum / Re: New Gold Hog Mats
« Last post by PrinceGeorgeGoldGuy on Today at 07:56:41 PM »
Hahahahaha..... love it
« Last post by mcbain on Today at 07:53:33 PM »
Hi.J.D. I have done that.I have moved my box about 15 ft down and got them to rerun the tailings.Smart folks learn real quick and recover their losses.Others you just can not help.I had one idiot acuse me of salting the box.He was the one feeding his tailings while I enjoyed a bevie.He got very angry and said he had bought the best box in the world and I was lying.Icleaned out my mat and told him to run my cons threw his box again.He did this and had zero gold.( I recovered that later).I very politely asked him to leave and never come back again.I will leave it at that.Luck,Mcbain.
General Gold Prospecting Forum / Re: Grizzly attack on the Willow
« Last post by mcbain on Today at 07:23:27 PM »
Hi.P.G. grizzleys have a teritory of about 2500 sg.km.Chances are the sow and cubs are long gone in the search for food .Best thing you can do is get a air horn and make lots of noise before you start to work.We work in their territory and you take your chances.Fact of life if you want to prospect.Most fisher men walk the river very quietly and some times find themselfe to close to a bear because they surprised it.Big mistake.Lots of noise will most times prevent these encounters.Just saying ,Luck Mcbain.
Hi Geoben, sounds more likely to work on your gold than mine.
Will try and send you a PM, check your inbox.

Rex
Hi REX,

I'm new to this website, As I'm trying to track down one of these FGP's. I am wondering if you still have one (or both) of those that you mentioned? I'm looking to process some very fine gold, but its pretty rough.  Might be the ticket.

Cheers
Sow with 3 cubs attacked a dude while he was fishing on the Willow River on Mother's Day. Just wondering if anyone knows of the exact location of the attack. I put a call into the Conservation Office voicemail to find out... And of course haven't heard back from them. Our claim is out there and don't feel like meeting mama if her and her babies are near us.
« Last post by johnedoe on Today at 07:28:18 AM »
Ya know what's even more fun?
Ask them if they think they are getting good recovery then ask them if they mind if you just set your sluice up at the tail of theirs...... Let them do the shoveling and you get all the gold they missed..... <-yahoo_>
General Gold Prospecting Forum / Re: Going crazy tomorrow...
« Last post by Xplore on Yesterday at 08:53:01 PM »
Dharma Soldat - go and see McBain out at his claim - much better than Yale this time of the year.

-Xplore
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10